Battlefield 2 Free Download
Located on this page is a Battlefield 2 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Battlefield 2 was developed by DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on June 2005 for Windows PC. Battlefield 2 the first installment in the series to be set in a modern setting, taking place in and around 2007 during a global war pitting the United States and the European Union (Euro Force) against China and the fictional Middle Eastern Coalition. The game takes place on different fronts, with American and European Forces invading China and Middle Eastern countries, while Chinese and MEC forces invade the mainland United States (Armored Fury).
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Battlefield 2 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.7 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB RAM.
- GPU: Video card @ 128 MB VRAM with DirectX 9.0.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB.
How to Download & Install Battlefield 2
Before starting your Battlefield 2 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Battlefield 2“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the bf2 application. Double click on it, and run it. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.