Battlefield 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Battlefield 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Battlefield 3 was developed by DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on October 2o11 for Windows PC. In Battlefield 3, Ramp up the intensity and enjoy total freedom to fight the way you want. Use loads of vehicles, weapons, and gadgets to help you turn up the heat within battle. Plus, every second of battle puts you closer to unlocking tons of extras. The four player classes — Assault, Engineer, Support and Recon — each have their specialties, and working together is key to victory. Commandeer any vehicle you come across, from tanks and buggies to helicopters and jets. Even slam your F/A-18E Super Hornet directly into an enemy combatant!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Battlefield 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz, Althon X2 @ 2.7 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, AMD Radeon 3870.
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB.
How to Download & Install Battlefield 3
Before starting your Battlefield 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Battlefield 3“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “Battlefield 3 noSTEAM part 1” application. Double click on it, and run the installation.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.