BeamNG Drive Free Download
Located on this page is a BeamNG Drive Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
BeamNG Drive was developed and published by BeamNG GmbH. Its release aired on May 2015, and was available for download and purchase on PC. BeamNG drive is a vehicle simulator, in which players have the option to do whatever they please. Some vehicles included within the game are: cars, trucks, boats, and planes – and players can drive/fly each one of them. Players can also do anything they want to these vehicles, including: smashing them, crashing them, and even dropping boulders on them. The physics within the game are also quite realistic – it simulates the behavior of vehicles from the glass breaking to the hubcaps falling off. BeamNG uses a unique system for ultra-realistic vehicle behavior that yields a unique gaming experience each time. It uses beams [BeamNG] and nodes to simulate each and every part independently. The nodes connect all of the thousands of beams together, and the beams can deform, bend, and break. There are no predefined damage models. The node and beam system calculates the damage on any one section of the car.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your BeamNG Drive Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel-i3.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 550 TI.
- Hard Drive Space: 3GB.
How to Download & Install BeamNG Drive
Before starting your BeamNG Drive Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to BeamNG Drive“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “BeamNG” application. Double click on the application and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.