Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Free Download
Â Located on this page is an Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 was developed by Treyarch, and was published by Activision. It was released on November 2012, 2 years after the first Black Ops was released. It was available for purchase and download on PC, as well as on console. This game is also the 9th installment within the Call of Duty Franchise – and within 24 hours upon releasal, it had already grossed 500 million dollars. Black Ops 2 was the first game within the Call of Duty series to incorporate futuristic warfare weapons, as well as technology. It was also the first within the series to incorporate “player-chosen storylines”, in which players decide what will occur within the game as they progress further into it. Along with “player-chosen storylines”, players are also given the opportunity to select any weapons that they please, before starting missions.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200, AMD Phenom X3 8750 +.
- RAM:Â 2GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT @ 512 MB, Â ATI Radeon HD 3870 @ 512 MB.
- Hard Drive Space: 12GB.
Steps For Download & Installation
Before starting your Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Â Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click hereÂ for help.
- While your game is downloading, open a new tab and go to this website.Â Make an account here since you will need it to play multiplayer.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Call of Duty Black Ops”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “Launcher” application. Right click on this application, hover over “send to”, and select desktop.
- Â You now have a shortcut to Black Ops 2, that contains all three modes: singleplayer, multiplayer, and zombies. Rename the shortcut if you like.
- Â Double click on the shortcut, and click run. Login with your account details that you registered with on the Redacted website. Select the mode that you want to play, click run, and enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.