Counter Strike Global Offensive Free Download
Located on this page is a Counter Strike Global Offensive Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Counter Strike Global Offensive was developed and published by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It was released on August of 2012, and was available for purchase and download on Microsoft Windows. It was also released on console platforms, such as Xbox and Playstation. Global Offensive is the fourth title released within the Counter Strike franchise – and similar to prior Counter Strike titles, Global Offensive is an FPS objective-based multiplayer game. Players in the game are placed within one of two teams: Counter Terrorists or Terrorists. The main objective within the game is to eliminate all opponents within the opposing team, in the midst of completing certain objectives, depending on the game mode played. Some of these game modes consist of: Competitive, Bomb Scenario, Hostage Scenario, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Counter Strike Global Offensive Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Phenom X3 8750.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: Must be 256 MB + and DirectX 9-compatible.
- Hard Drive Space: 9 GB.
How to Download and Install Counter Strike Global Offensive
Before starting your Counter Strike Global Offensive Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Counter-Strike Global Offensive (V-58). To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and located the “rev” file. Double click into it, and on “Player Name=nosTEAM-player”, change the nosTEAM-player to whatever username you please. Once finished, close out of the rev file and click save.
- Now locate the CSGOLoader in the same folder. Right click on it, hover over “send to”, and select “desktop”. A shortcut to the game should now appear on your desktop.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator. Also, remember not to delete the CSGO folder that you had downloaded. This folder contains the game itself – so if you delete it, the entire game is also deleted.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.