Dying Light Enhanced Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a Dying Light Enhanced Edition Free Download Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Dying Light was developed by TechlandÂ and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Its release took place on January 2015, and was available for purchase and download on Microsoft Windows. It was also released on console platforms such as: Xbox and Playstation. The plot of the game revolves around the main protagonist, Kyle Crane, who is sent to a city called Harran to infiltrate a quarantine zone. He also comes in search of a person named Kadir Suleiman, a rogue politician under the intentions of destroying the reputation of Crane’s agency. Players can roam this open-world city during the day and night – however, its streets are enemy-infested. Players have to defend themselves against these enemies, especially at night, in which they become more aggressive and harder to deal with. This game purely revolves around the concepts of parkour, as well as weapon-based combat, in which players use weapons to defend themselves against enemies.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Dying Light Enhanced Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 @3.3 GHz, AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz.
- RAM:Â 4GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6870 @ 1GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 40GB.
Steps for Download & Instillation
Before starting yourÂ Dying Light Enhanced Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Dying Light Enhanced Edition”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the first file, the “nosTEAM part 1”. Then click run.
- Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, a shortcut to the game should appear on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.