FIFA 18 Free Download
Located on this page is a FIFA 18 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
FIFA 18 was developed and published by Electronic Arts . Its release aired on September 2017 for Windows PC. FIFA 18 blurs the line between the virtual and real worlds, bringing to life the players, teams and atmospheres of The World’s Game. Move with Real Player Motion Technology – an all-new animation system that creates a new level of responsiveness and player personality – to unlock dramatic moments in the world’s most immersive atmospheres. Then go on a global journey as Alex Hunter along with a star-studded cast of characters, including Cristiano Ronaldo and other European football stars.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your FIFA 18 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel i3 6300T, AMD Athlon X4 870K.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD Radeon RX 460.
- Hard Drive Space: 32 GB.
How to Download & Install FIFA 18
Before starting your FIFA 18 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to FIFA 18“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click the FIFA 18 application.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.