Minecraft Story Mode Free Download
Â Located on this page is a Minecraft Story Mode Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Minecraft Story Mode was developed and published by Telltale Games. Its release aired on October 2015, and was available for download and purchase on PC. As opposed to the original Minecraft, Minecraft Story Mode is a comedy-drama adventure video game that is divided amongst several episodes. Players will obtain items, solve certain puzzles, and converse with characters through conversation trees. Doing so will teach players more about what is occurring within the plot of the game, as well as help them decide in what actions to take next. The actions that players choose to pursue will impact current events within the game, as well as future events. Concepts that are implemented within the original Minecraft will also be used within the game, such as building and crafting.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Minecraft Store Mode Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000.
- RAM: 3 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720, AMD Radeon HD 3800 series.
- Hard Drive Space: 8GB.
Steps for Download & Instillation
Before starting your Minecraft Story Mode Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Double click on the game and click run. Then click install.
- Once the game is done installing, locate the icon to it on your desktop. Double click on it and enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.