Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Free Download
Located on this page is a Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 was developed and published by Telltale Games. Its release aired on July 2017 for Windows PC. Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 3 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTS 450+ @ 1 GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB.
How to Download & Install Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1
Before you proceed with your Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 1“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, it will ask you to install three versions of visual c++. Make sure to do this if you don’t have these installed already. Once your done, click finish.
- Now go back into the folder that the setup was located in. Enter inside the “Crack” folder. Highlight all the items within this folder and right click, then select “copy”. Make sure that you have copied all these files.
- Now go to your desktop and locate the icon to Minecraft Story Mode Season Two. Right click on the icon and select “open file location”. When finished, right click anywhere and select “paste”. When asked, be sure to select “Replace the files within the destination” for all the items.
- Once all the files are done replacing, close out of everything. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.