Sims 4 Free Download
Â Located on this page is a Sims 4 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!Â â†“
About the Game…
Sims 4 was developed by The Sims Studio (Maxis) and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on September 2014 and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. In this edition of Sims, the game’s concept is the same as in previous editions -Â players control the lives of their own Sims, including their daily activities and relationships. In this edition of Sims, the “Create-a-Sim” and “Build Mode” tools have also been resigned, in order to add more variety in game content. Unlike previous editions, the emotional state of Â a Sim plays a much bigger role than before in the game, for that it can have a bigger effect on a Sim’s personality, social interactions, and user interface.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Sims 4 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7.
- CPU: IntelÂ Core 2 Duo E4300, AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- RAM:Â 2GB RAM.
- GPU:Â NVIDIA GeForce 6600, ATI Radeon X1300.
- Hard Drive Space: 15GB.
Steps for Download & InstillationÂ
Before starting your Sims 4 Free Download: RememberÂ to disable anyÂ form of antivirus before downloadÂ [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to The Sims 4”. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the “setup” file. Â Then click run.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click install, and wait for the game to finish installing. Â A window to install DirectX and Microsoft C++ mayÂ pop up as well. Install these if you do not have them already, since they help the game run properly.
- Once the games done installing, go back into the folder you found the setup file in. Click into the “Register language ONLY APPLY 1” folder, and select your language. Click run, then yes, then ok.
- Â Once your done, their should be a shortcut to the game on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator. If your game receives an “origin not running” error, delete bothÂ “Mr DJ” and “Electronic Arts” folders, and reinstall the game in a different file location.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.