Vegas Pro 15 Free Download
Located on this page is a Vegas Pro 15 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and a mega.nz download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Vegas Pro 15 a video editing software package for non-linear editing (NLE) originally published by Sonic Foundry, then by Sony Creative Software, now owned and run by Magix Software GmbH. Its release aired on August 2017 for Windows PC. It is the predecessor to the previous Vegas Pro 14 edition, and is used by many content creators. Vegas Pro 15 also has a wide range of editing effects to choose from, such as color curving, slow/fast motioning, chroma keying, etc. Regardless of your intent, Vegas Pro 15 is fully capable of helping you edit your videos to your own liking, in a professional manner.
Minimum PC Specifications
Vegas Pro 15 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must have at least 500 MB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 500 MB.
How to Download & Install Vegas Pro 15
Vegas Pro 15 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to Mega.
- Once your on Mega, click the “download through your browser link” and wait for the download to begin. If your download does not begin, click here for help.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click start and enter in your downloads folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Vegas Pro 15“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the “VEGAS_Pro_22.214.171.124_INT_Trial” file and run the setup.
- Select your language of preference and click “Next”, then “Agree to Terms”, then “Create a shortcut to desk”, then click “Install”.
- When the program is done installing, run the Vegas Pro 15 Patch, click next, and you are done. You can now use Vegas Pro 15, enjoy!