Assassin’s Creed 3 Free Download
Located on this page is an Assassin’s Creed 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Assassin’s Creed 3 was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on November 2012 for Windows PC. The game takes place in the American Colonies of 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin, you will fight to protect your land and people, as well as ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution. You can eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, and tomahawks. Get ready to experience the most legendary events of the American Revolution, including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Assassin’s Creed 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.60 GHz, AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.60 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card @ 512 MB VRAM with DirectX 10.0.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB.
How to Download & Install Assassin’s Creed 3
Before starting your Assassin’s Creed 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Assassin’s Creed III“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.