Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Free Download
Located on this page is an Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Assassins Creed Freedom Cry was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on October 2013 for Windows PC. Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway’s ship, the Jackdaw. 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He now has to acquire a ship and gather his own crew to free the slaves and avenge them. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz, AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, AMD Radeon HD 4870.
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
How to Download & Install Assassins Creed Freedom Cry
Before starting your Assassins Creed Freedom Cry Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Assassins Creed Freedom Cry“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the [R.G. Mechanics] Assassin’s Creed – Freedom Cry. Then double click on setup.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click “ok” on the select language screen. Then keep clicking “next”.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click “install”, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the game is done installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install “DirectX” and “Microsoft C++”. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once you’re done, click “finish”.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it and Enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.