Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Free Download
Located on this page is an Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on October 2013 for Windows PC. The year is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established their own lawless Republic where corruption, greediness and cruelty are commonplace. Among these outlaws is a brash young captain named Edward Kenway. His fight for glory has earned him the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but also drawn him into the ancient war between Assassins and Templars, a war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz, AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, AMD Radeon HD 4870.
- Hard Drive Space: 13.78 GB.
How to Download & Install Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
Before starting your Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (v1.06)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. If you are asked to run the Ubisoft account services right after install is done, click “No” and play the game from your desktop. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.