Battlefield 1 Free Download
Located on this page is a Battlefield 1 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Battlefield 1 was developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on October 2016, and was available for download and purchase on PC, as well as on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The setting of the game takes place during the World War 1 Era, and is partially inspired by its historic events. World War 1 weapons are utilized within the game to stay consistent with its setting – some of these weapons include bolt-action rifles, semi-automatic & automatic rifles, flamethrowers, mustard gas, and artillery. Melee weapons are also included within the game, such as shovels, trench clubs, and sabres – and all of these melee weapons fall into one of three groups: heavy, light, and medium. Players are also given the opportunity to use vehicles during combat, such as light & heavy tanks, armored trucks, cars, biplane aircrafts, armored trains, torpedo boats, Dreadnoughts, LZ 30 Airships, and Reconnaissance vehicles. Players can even ride horses when in battle.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Battlefield 1 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.5 GHz+.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must be 2 GB+ and should be a DirectX 11-compatible with support.
- Hard Drive Space: 19 GB.
How to Download & Install Battlefield 1
Before starting your Battlefield 1 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Battlefield 1“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.