Battlefield 1942 Free Download
Located on this page is a Battlefield 1942 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Battlefield 1942 let players engage in infantry combat and get behind the wheel of a variety of vehicles from submarines to battleships and bombers. The game is where DICE developed the signature Battlefield rock-paper-scissors gameplay, and where players first experienced the unique and unscripted multiplayer experiences now known as “Battlefield Moments.” The game also introduced mainstay Battlefield concepts such as the tactical game mode Conquest and team play functionality. Spotting enemies and repairing damaged vehicles are essential Battlefield elements that have been part of the series ever since. Unlike other FPS games of the era, team play was essential and highly rewarded, which played a huge part in its success. Battlefield 1942 propelled DICE to global acclaim and gave them a world-wide fan base.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Battlefield 1942 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent.
- RAM: 128 MB RAM.
- GPU: 3D-accelerated 32 MB video card with HW-T&L and 24-bit z-buffer (NVIDIA GeForce 256 / GeForce 2+ / ATI Radeon+).
- Hard Drive Space: 1.75 GB.
How to Download & Install Battlefield 1942
Before starting your Battlefield 1942 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Battlefield 1942“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.