Battlefield Hardline Free Download
Located on this page is a Battlefield Hardline Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Battlefield Hardline was developed by Visceral Games and published by Electronic Arts. It was first available for purchase in March of 2015 for all platforms, including download for Microsoft Windows. This game is played from a first-person shooter perspective, in which players can control their own characters from their point of view. The goal of the game is to fight and defend yourself from a war on crime, in which players must sway from the military-like setting that they have seen throughout the battlefield series. Obstacles that await players consist of Criminals, as well as Special Response Units. Players also have the luxury of choosing from a variety of vehicles and weapons upon combat.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Battlefield Hardline Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Athlon II/Phenom II 2.8 GHz, Intel Core i3/i5 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, 1 GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB.
How to Download & Install Battlefield Hardline
Before starting your Battlefield Hardline Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Battlefield – Hardline“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, run it, and install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.