Bird Simulator Free Download
Located on this page is a Bird Simulator Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Bird Simulator is a crazy game in which you control the descendants of dinosaurs. The only chance to get back to the top of the food chain is to destroy humanity. Start in a small town where you try to destroy literally everything, like people, cars or other birds. Indeed, you will have plenty of destruction options, in addition to using your own feces, you can also use other items such as a chair or a grenade. You can also carry things, including people. In addition to these insanities do not forget your needs, once in a while you have to eat or drink. Earn points and unlock other birds. Warning! If you expect a serious game, you better buy something else. This is pure bird madness.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Bird Simulator Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.1/10 (32-bit versions).
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better.
- Hard Drive Space: 328.69 MB.
How to Download & Install Bird Simulator
Before starting your Bird Simulator Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Bird Simulator“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.