Blon Free Download
Located on this page is a Blon Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Blon takes you through a challenging and pixelized side-scroller platformer. Travel through many worlds with just one goal: defeat your mad brother! To beat him and save your family, you will be able to unlock several playable characters, upgrade your abilities and experiment new ones in your skills tree to become even stronger. You play as Blon, an intrepid, well… blob, whose jealous older brother has just stolen the family treasures. In your pursuit, collect the leaves lost by your brother, and rebuild the family castle to improve your abilities. Can you assemble the family treasures and sabotage your brother’s plans?
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Blon Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 10.
- CPU: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- RAM: 150 MB RAM.
- GPU: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Hard Drive Space: 82.94 MB.
How to Download & Install Blon
Before starting your Blon Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Blon (v1.1)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.