Blur Free Download
Located on this page is a Blur Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Blur was developed by Bizarre Creations and published by Activision. Its release aired on May 2010 for PC. Blur is the ultimate racing experience, dropping you into heart-pumping, electrified in-the-pack action with 20 cars targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint. Intense power-ups, including the ability to blast other cars out of the way with huge bursts of energy, as well as defensive shields, nitro speed boosts, and landmines create realistic damage and destruction. Beyond the action-packed tracks filled with fast curves, sneaky alternate routes, and hair-raising jumps, Blur’s story unfolds through a unique and innovative community-based interface, reaching far beyond the game itself. Build a community of allies, rivals and fans where you can share personalized racing experiences with friends both inside and outside the game.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Blur Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D Duo Core @ 3.4 GHz.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card @ 256 MB VRAM with DirectX 9.0.
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB.
How to Download & Install Blur
Before starting your Blur Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Blur“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup to the game. Double click on the setup once you have found it, and run it.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click “ok” on the select language screen. Then keep clicking “next”.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click “install”, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the game is done installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install “DirectX” and “Microsoft C++”. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once you’re done, click “finish”.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it, and run the game. Enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.