Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download
Located on this page is a Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare was developed and published by Activision. Its release aired on November of 2014, and was available for download and purchase on PC, as well as on console platforms. The game is played from a first-person point of view, in which players are able to control their characters in combat and shoot enemies. As opposed to previous versions of the Call of Duty franchise, several changes took place within Advanced Warfare, such as the absence of a HUD [heads-up display], which was then replaced with holographic projections when a weapon is equipped. Apart from that, the gun play within the game was left as-is – except for the addition of “Exo movements”, in which movements are created through an Exoskeleton. Several movements that are able to be carried out with these “Exo movements” are sky jumping, dashing, and boosting.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz , AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz +.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1 GB, ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1 GB+.
- Hard Drive Space: 28 GB.
How to Download & Install Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Before starting your Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Call of Duty – Advanced Warfare“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click into the “Call of Duty – Advanced Warfare” folder. Then double click on the setup.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click “ok” on the select language screen. Then keep clicking “next”.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click “install”, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the game is done downloading and installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install “DirectX” and “Microsoft C++”. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once your done, click “finish”.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it, and the game should start. Enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.