Call of Duty World at War Free Download
Located on this page is a Call of Duty World at War Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Call of Duty World at War was developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. Its releasal took place on November of 2008, and was available for purchase and download on Microsoft Windows. It was also released on all console platforms, including Xbox, Playstation, and Wii. As opposed to previous versions of the game, World at War contains a more mature nature within its gameplay. Players are also given the luxury to choose the manner in which they will complete objectives in-game. Players can also play along beside computerized teammates, in-game. These computerized teammates provide assistance to players through various means, such as clearing rooms for entry, providing cover fire, and shooting down enemies.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Call of Duty World at War Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0 GHZ, AMD 64 3200+ @ 3.0 GHZ.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT 256 MB, ATI Radeon 1600XT.
- Hard Drive Space: 6 GB.
How to Download and Install Call of Duty World at War
Before starting your Call of Duty World at War Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Call of Duty World at War“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “CoDWaW” application.
- Right click on this application, hover over “send to”, and select “desktop”. You now have a shortcut to the game on your desktop.
- Now locate the “key-generator” file in the same folder. Double click into it, and it will generate a code. Write it down, for you will need it to activate multiplayer.
- To play multiplayer, double click into the game. Once the game opens, DO NOT CREATE AN ONLINE PROFILE. Cancel out of it, and double click on “multiplayer”. Then select “Yes”.
- The game will close and restart on multiplayer mode. Once multiplayer has opened, go to “Options & Controls”, then “Multiplayer Options”, then “Add a Key Code”. Enter in the keycode generated earlier.
- Now before clicking on “Find A Game”, hit F3 on your keyboard to activate the client.
- Once you have hit F3, you can now click on “Find A Game” and join a server. Enjoy!
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.