Dark Souls 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Dark Souls 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Dark Souls 3 was developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Its release took place on April 2016, and was available for purchase and download on Microsoft Windows. It was also released on console platforms such as: Xbox and Playstation. Dark Souls 3 is the fourth edition in the Souls series – and is also considered as Bandai Namco’s “fastest selling” game ever to be recorded in their company’s history, selling 3 million copies globally, two months after release. Dark Souls 3 is an action RPG, in which players control characters from a third-person point of view. It’s gameplay design closely resembles of Dark Souls 2, in which players are given the opportunity to choose from a wide array of weapons to fight enemies, such as swords, throwable melee items, and bows. Shields can also be equipped within the game, in which they are used to deflect attacks from enemies, as well as protect the player from damage.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Dark Souls 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6 GHz, Intel Core i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, ATI Radeon HD 7850.
- Hard Drive Space: 18 GB.
How to Download & Install Dark Souls 3
Before starting your Dark Souls 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Dark Souls 3“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.