Dead Rising 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Dead Rising 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Dead Rising 3 was developed by Capcom Vancouver and published by Microsoft Studios. Its release aired on September 2014 for Windows PC. The game is set in Los Perdidos, 10 years after the events in Fortune City. Players must explore this zombie-infested city, and find a way to escape before a military strike wipes the entire city, and everyone in it, off the map. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 3 delivers a heart-pounding experience unlike any other as players explore, scavenge and fight to survive in a massive open world on the brink of a zombie apocalypse.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Dead Rising 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3.30 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.00 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, AMD Radeon 7870.
- Hard Drive Space: 14 GB.
How to Download & Install Dead Rising 3
Before starting your Dead Rising 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Dead Rising 3“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the “Dead Rising 2” Folder. Then double click on the setup.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click “ok” on the select language screen. Then keep clicking “next”.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click “install”, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install “DirectX” and “Microsoft C++”. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once you’re done click “finish”.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it and enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.