Dodgeball Academia Free Download
Located on this page is a Dodgeball Academia Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
In a world where dodgeball is life, you join Otto at the academy and train to become the ultimate dodgeball champion. Across eight episodes, you’ll forge friendships and create rivals, all in the name of developing the best dodgeball team. Level up Otto and develop a dynamic team across a vast and customizable party progression system. All the while, explore the vast Dodgeball Academia and uncover the long hidden truths that reside within the very walls you live, learn, and dominate in.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Dodgeball Academia Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel(R) Core (TM) i5 8th Generation.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: Intel(R) Integrated Graphics.
- Hard Drive Space: 414.44 MB.
How to Download & Install Dodgeball Academia
Before starting your Dodgeball Academia Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Dodgeball Academia (v1.2)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.