Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Download
Located on this page is a Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Dragon Ball FighterZ was released on January 2018, and was available for download and purchase on PC. DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters. Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay. Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations. Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself. Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.20 GHz, AMD FX-4350 @ 4.2 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti @ 1 GB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD 6870 @ 1 GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
How to Download & Install Dragon Ball FighterZ
Before starting your Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Dragon Ball FighterZ“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.