Driver San Francisco Free Download
Located on this page is a Driver San Francisco Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
With crime lord Charles Jericho now on the loose San Francisco faces a terrible threat. Only one man can stand against him. He has driven the streets of a hundred cities, spent his whole life putting criminals behind bars. But to take Jericho down, there can be no turning back, and he knows that this may very well be his last ride. His name is John Tanner. He is the Driver. An innovative gameplay feature enables players to seamlessly between over 130 licensed muscle and super cars to keep them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless atmosphere, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver: San Francisco revitalizes the classic free-roaming, cinematic car chase experience for the current generation of video game platforms.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Driver San Francisco Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP+.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM.
- GPU: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0 enabled video card.
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
How to Download & Install Driver San Francisco
Before starting your Driver San Francisco Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Driver San Francisco“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.