F1 2016 Free Download
Located on this page is a F1 2016 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
F1 2016 was developed and published by Codemasters. Its release aired on August 2016 for Windows PC. Create your own legend in F1 2016. Get ready to go deeper into the world of the most prestigious motorsport than ever before. F1 2016 is the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP and features the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, including the brand new Baku circuit in Azerbaijan, and the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, including the new Haas F1 Team. F1 2016 immerses you in not only the on-track excitement of a FORMULA ONE career, including the addition of the iconic Safety Car and also the Virtual Safety Car for the first time, but also uniquely offers the drama and vehicle development that goes on behind the scenes. Work with your agent, engineer and team to develop your car in the deepest ever career experience, spanning up to ten seasons. Forge your own path to glory, and rise to be the champion.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your F1 2016 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530, AMD FX 4100.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, AMD FX 4100.
- Hard Drive Space: 15 GB.
How to Download & Install F1 2016
Before starting your F1 2016 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to F1 2016“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.