Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition was developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Its release aired on October 2008 for Windows PC. With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, players can experience the most acclaimed game of 2008 like never before. Players can create a character of their choosing and descend into an awe-inspiring, post-apocalyptic world where every minute is a fight for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five of the Fallout 3 Game Add-on Packs: Operation Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6800, ATI X850.
- Hard Drive Space: 7 GB.
How to Download & Install Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition
NOTICE: FALLOUT 3 IS NOT OPTIMIZED FOR WINDOWS 7 AND LATER! To fix common issues with this game that other players share, click here.
Before starting your Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Fallout 3 – GOTY“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.