Far Cry 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Far Cry 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Far Cry 3 was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on November 2012 for Microsoft Windows, as well as Playstation and Xbox. The game is set in an island that resides between the Pacific and Indian Ocean. The plot of the game revolves around the main protagonist Jason Brody, and his quest to save his friends who were kidnapped by pirates that reside on the island. The game itself is a hybrid between a FPS, RPG, and Open World, including elements such as experience points, a crafting system, and skill trees. Players have the ability to take cover from an enemies fire, as well as have the ability to attack the enemy silently through melee attacks. Players also have the ability to construct attacks before pursuing them through stealth takedowns, as well as tagging the enemy with the camera to view their movements. As opposed to previous installments of the game, its map is roughly 10x bigger, thus giving players more variety in exploration and free-roaming.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Far Cry 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 @ 2.66 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: 512 MB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
How to Download & Install Far Cry 3
Before starting your Far Cry 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Far Cry 3“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and double click on the “Far Cry 3” Folder. Then double click on the setup.
- A new installation window should pop up. Click “ok” on the select language screen. Then keep clicking “next”.
- When you reach the components screen, make sure your language interface is set on “English”. Then click “install”, and wait for your game to finish installing.
- Once the games done installing, you will get pop-ups telling you to install “DirectX” and “Microsoft C++”. Install them if you haven’t already, since they help your game run. Once you’re done click “finish”.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. Double click on it and enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.