Far Cry Free Download
Located on this page is a Far Cry Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Far Cry was developed by Crytek and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired on March 2004, and was available for download and purchase on PC. Far Cry is a classic FPS that started the Far Cry franchise that people know and love. It’s an open world game where players have free choice on how to approach enemies. The game’s main protagonist, Jack Carver, is a US Army Special Forces operative who is stranded on Archipelago. Archipelago is set on the South Pacific, and includes several landscapes such as dense rain forests, towering canyons, beach, mines, swamps, and volcanic forests. While being stranded here, Jack is in search of a journalist whom he was escorting after she went missing when their boat was destroyed by mercenaries.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Far Cry Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium III @ 1.0 GHz, AMD Athlon @ 1.0 GHz.
- RAM: 256MB RAM.
- GPU: 64 MB DirectX 9.0b-compliant graphics card.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB.
How to Download & Install Far Cry
Before starting your Far Cry Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Far Cry“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.