Far Cry Primal Free Download
Located on this page is a Far Cry Primal Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Far Cry Primal was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. Its release aired in 2016, and was available for download and purchase on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One systems. The game’s story line revolves around Takkar, a hunter who progresses into becoming a leader of a tribe. Unlike other titles within the Far Cry series, Far Cry Primal is the first to take place during the Stone Age Era. To stay consistent with the Stone Age setting, vehicles and guns were removed within this edition – and instead, players only had access to melee weapons such as axes, clubs, spears, bows, and slings. The only way players can obtain these weapons is through crafting them themselves out of materials that they find while roaming the game, such as stone and wood. Players are given the opportunity to craft more advanced weaponry from a wider array of materials, as they progress through the game’s story line.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Far Cry Primal Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-550, AMD Phenom II X4 955.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, Radeon HD 5770.
- Hard Drive Space: 15 GB.
How to Download & Install Far Cry Primal
Before starting your Far Car Primal Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Far Cry Primal“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup.
- Double click on the setup and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game has been installed, go inside the “Crack” folder. Then go inside the “bin” folder. Highlight all the files within this folder – then right click, and select “copy”.
- Locate the Far Cry Primal icon on your desktop. Right click on it, and click “open file location”. Once it has opened, right click anywhere and select “paste”. Select “yes”, if it asks you to overwrite.
- A notice will then pop up telling you that “several files contain the same name within the folder”. For this, select “replace the files in the destination”. Now you can play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.