Farming Simulator 17 Free Download
Located on this page is a Farming Simulator 17 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Farming Simulator 17 was developed and published by Giants Software. Its release aired on October 2016, and was available for download and purchase on PC. As opposed to previous editions of the Farming simulator series, this game marks a wonderful new generation of the much loved game. The immersion is much improved in Farming Simulator 17, with the ability to drag small-medium objects such as logs, without machinery – as you would in real life. The assortment of tools and the plethora of real life company names are impressive as well, thus making the game feel realistic. The financial aspect of the game in which you run your own agricultural business is also challenging, yet interesting and rewarding to players. Crop growth has also changed within the game – doing so enables players to select different ways to increase their crop yield. Other additions to the game include trains [which players can control], as well as an in-game radio.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Farming Simulator 17 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel CPU @ 2.0 GHz, AMD dual-core processor.
- RAM: 2GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 Series, AMD Radeon HD 6770 graphics card or better (min 1 GB VRAM)
- Hard Drive Space: 7 GB.
How to Download & Install Farming Simulator 17
Before starting your Farming Simulator 17 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Farming Simulator 17 Platinum Edition“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup.
- Double click on the setup and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game has been installed, go inside the “Crack” folder. Then go inside either the “x64” or “x86” folder, depending on your system. Highlight all the files within this folder, then right click and select “copy”.
- Locate the Farming Simulator 17 icon on your desktop. Right click on it, and click “open file location”. Once it has opened, right click anywhere, and select “paste”. Select “yes”, if it asks you to overwrite.
- A notice will then pop up telling you that “several files contain the same name within the folder”. For this, select “replace the files in the destination”. Now you can play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.