FIFA 15 Free Download
Located on this page is a FIFA 15 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
FIFA 15 was developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. Its release took place on September 2014, and was available for purchase and download on Windows PC. It was also released on all console platforms, such as Xbox, Wii, and Playstation. A new feature was introduced within the game, in which players can obtain “loan players” for several matches, depending on the duration of time. Another feature introduced within the game was “The Concept Squad”, in which players have the luxury to create their own fantasy team, out of any players they please. Several new soccer players were also added within the game, such as Franz Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Peter Schmeichel, and Hristo Stoichkov – however, these players are only exclusive to the Xbox version of the game.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your FIFA 15 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650.
- Hard Drive Space: 9 GB.
How to Download & Install FIFA 15
Before starting your FIFA 15 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.