Flashing Lights Free Download
Located on this page is a Flashing Lights Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Enroll with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and take on missions unique to each service in an open world. Engage in desperate car chases, diagnose life-threatening injuries, and put out lethal fires! Each department has its own vehicles and equipment for you to operate while on duty. Play in single player, or work together with friends in online multiplayer to tackle incidents across a shared world. Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest vehicle and a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to chasing down dangerous suspects. They’ll do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress. As an emergency medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients’ injuries, diagnosis and more. Lifesaving equipment you’ll utilize includes medical kits, stretchers and ambulances. The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services out in the field, swiftly cutting open crashed cars so that medical staff can reach the casualty. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires. Battling raging flames and freeing trapped civilians involves some heavy-duty gear including spreaders, a fire hose, a fire extinguisher and a fire truck.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Flashing Lights Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bit).
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory.
- Hard Drive Space: 2.67 GB.
How to Download & Install Flashing Lights
Before starting your Flashing Lights Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Flashing Lights (v12.21.2020)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.