Forest Free Download
Located on this page is a Forest Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
The Forest was developed and published by Endnight Games. Its release aired on May 2014, and was available for download and purchase on Windows PC. It was also released on Playstation, at the same time the Windows version was. The game is set on an island surrounded by vast amounts of forestland, in which the player is a survivor of a deadly plain crash. The game itself has no actual plot – there is no missions or objectives whatsoever. Instead, the player must make their own decisions in order to survive as long as the can. In order to survive, the player can do things such as creating a shelter, weapons, and other useful tools for survival. Creatures dwell the island as well, such as woodland creatures and cannibalistic mutants. They are not hostile towards the player in the daytime – however, their aggressiveness kicks in during the night.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Forest Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E2200 @ 2.4GHz , Athlon 7550 Dual Core.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 8800 GT, Radeon HD 4830.
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB.
How to Download & Install Forest
Before starting your Forest Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to The Forest“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “TheForest” application. Double click on the application and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.