Forza Horizon 3 Free Download
Located on this page is a Forza Horizon 3 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Forza Horizon 3 was developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios. Its release aired on September 2016, and was available for download and purchase on PC, as well as on Xbox One. The game is set in Australia, with a map two times bigger than its previous title, Forza Horizon 2. Several places included in the map are: Byron Bay, The Outback, Surfers Paradise, and Yarra Valley. During the game’s launch, there were 350 cars for players to choose from – the most ever seen in a Forza Horizon game. As opposed to prior Forza Horizon games, the roles of the player has changed – they are now the director of the Horizon Festival instead of being a racer in it. With that being said, it is the player’s mission is to create the most massive festival in the world. THIS GAME IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10 ONLY!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Forza Horizon 3 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3570 @ 3.4 GHz.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti, AMD Radeon R7 250x.
- Hard Drive Space: 31 GB.
How to Download & Install Forza Horizon 3
Before starting your Forza Horizon 3 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses! THIS GAME IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 10 ONLY!
- Critical Step: Before installing Forza Horizon 3, turn on “Developer Mode” – failure to do so will cause the game to not run. If you do not know how to turn on developer mode, click here.
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Forza Horizon 3“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once the game is done installing, a command prop box will pop up. Type in the number “3” and the letter “Y“. Then hit “Enter“. DO NOT close out of the command prompt box.
- Launch the game, and sign into a Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, click here.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.