Friday the 13th Free Download
Located on this page is a Friday the 13th Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven to the game itself!
About the Game…
Friday the 13th was developed by IllFonic and published by Gun Media. Its release aired on May 2017 for Windows PC. Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person horror, survival game where players take on the role of a teen counselor, or for the first time ever, Jason Voorhees. You and six other unlucky souls will do everything possible to escape and survive while the most well-known killer in the world tracks you down and brutally slaughters you. Friday the 13th: The Game will strive to give every single player the tools to survive, escape or even try to take down the man who cannot be killed. Each and every gameplay session will give you an entirely new chance to prove if you have what it takes not only to survive, but to best the most prolific killer in cinema history, a slasher with more kills than any of his rivals!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Friday the 13th Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530, AMD Athlon II X2 270.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti @ 1 GB VRAM, Radeon HD @ 1 GB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB.
How to Download & Install Friday the 13th
Before starting your Friday the 13th Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Friday the 13th“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Click “Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir”, and then click install. Wait for the game to install. Once the game is done installing, click finish.
- A shortcut to the game should now be on your desktop. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.