Garry’s Mod Free Download
Located on this page is a Garry’s Mod Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Garry’s Mod was developed by Facepunch Studios and published by Valve Corporation. Its release took place in 2006, and was available for purchase and download on Windows PC. Garry’s Mod is a sandbox-based game, meaning that it has no set objectives or goals – instead, players use creativity to create their own objectives and goals. Players are given the freedom to manipulate objects, such as furniture and props, and take up the space given to them. Props and furniture are readily available to players from any source engine game room, or a community made collection. Players are also provided with a “Physics Gun”, in which they can use to pick up, adjust, and freeze objects, as well as a “Tool Gun”, a multi-purpose tool used to constrain props, create interactive buttons, and create winches and wheels that can be controlled. This game also provides players with the freedom to build their own contraptions that follow real-life physics, thus enabling them to create realistic experiments and structures.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Garry’s Mod Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista.
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Processor.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: : DirectX 9 level Graphics Card.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB.
How to Download & Install Garry’s Mod
Before starting your Garry’s Mod Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Garry’s Mod 14“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Install the game.
- Once its done installing, click finish. A window should open up prompting the patch. Click “patch” and wait for the files to patch.
- Once the files are done patching, the game should open up. Enjoy! If you have trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.