Golf It! [w/ Multiplayer] Free Download
Located on this page is a Golf It! [w/ Multiplayer] Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Golf It! is a multiplayer Minigolf game with focus on a dynamic, fun and creative multiplayer experience. One of the most exciting features is a Multiplayer Editor, where you can build and play custom maps together with your friends. This version of the game features at least 6 different maps with 18 holes each: Grassland, Winterland, Graveyard, Mines, Pirates Cove and Jade Temple. Every map has unique gameplay features and different aesthetics. Every asset of each area and more will be available for you inside the Multiplayer Editor and you are free to mix them all together to create the map of your desires! Currently there are over 2.300 placeable objects inside the Multiplayer Editor! To have a more fun and different experience each time you play, we are using a ball hitting system which is based on the speed of the mouse. The faster you swing your mouse the harder you will hit the ball. It takes more experience and practice to hit that precious hole in one every time.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Golf It! [w/ Multiplayer] Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit).
- CPU: 2 GHz Processor or better.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: 512 MB (DX 11 recommended).
- Hard Drive Space: 5.21 GB.
How to Download & Install Golf It! [w/ Multiplayer]
Before starting your Golf It! [w/ Multiplayer] Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Golf It (v0.8.1)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.