Good Company Free Download
Located on this page is a Good Company Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Good Company is a tycoon management simulation about building, automating and optimizing a robot manufacturing empire, where you are the CEO. Play in single-player Campaign Mode, tackling scenario levels and bonus challenge maps. Put your knowledge to the test in endless Freeplay Mode where success is in your hands.Start your Good Company from the ground up. Turn your garage into your first manufacturing headquarters and invent new tech products that will go on to conquer the market. Grow your workforce and delegate all aspects of production. Using the powerful logistics options you’ll be able to automate your business. Optimize your setup and pave a road for success! Expand beyond your humble beginnings. Research new technologies, from battery cells to robot parts. Open up new facilities and establish your empire. Tackle the Campaign Map and bonus challenge levels or carve your own path in endless Freeplay Mode.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Good Company Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: nVidia GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6970.
- Hard Drive Space: 455.54 MB.
How to Download & Install Good Company
Before starting your Good Company Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Good Company (v0.7.2)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.