Grand Theft Auto 5 Free Download
Located on this page is a Grand Theft Auto 5 Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Grand Theft Auto 5 was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Its release took place in September 2013 for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles, and November 2014 for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. It was until April 2015 that it was available for purchase and download on Windows PC. The game is set in the fictional city of Los Santos [based off of Los Angeles], and its plot follows three criminals: Franklin Clinton, Michael De Santa, and Trevor Philips. Players can alternate between these three characters, due to their interconnecting stories when completing missions. Each character also has their own special ability – Franklin can slow down the speed of time when driving, Michael can enter bullet time during combat, and Trevor can inflict double the power of damage of enemies while taking in half the amount during combat. Similar to previous Grand Theft Auto Editions, players can choose have the option to follow the storyline or “free roam” [in either single-player or multi-player modes]. Players are also given the ability to use firearms, explosives, and melee devices when fighting enemies. Players can also choose from a wide array of vehicles, such as Trucks, Cars, Buses, Jet-Skis, Bikes, Helicopters, and Rockets.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Grand Theft Auto 5 Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz, AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor @ 2.5 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA 9800 GT @ 1 GB, AMD HD 4870 @ 1 GB.
- Hard Drive Space: 36 GB.
How to Download & Install Grand Theft Auto 5
Before starting your Grand Theft Auto 5 Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Grand Theft Auto V“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.