Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Free Download
Located on this page is a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Its release aired on October 2004 for Windows PC. Five years ago Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas – a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers. Now, it’s the early 90s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium III @ 1 GHz, AMD Athlon.
- RAM: 256 MB RAM.
- GPU: Video card @ 64 MB VRAM.
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB.
How to Download & Install Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Before starting your Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to GTA San Andreas“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.