Half-Life: Blue Shift Free Download
Located on this page is a Half-Life: Blue Shift Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Made by Gearbox Software and originally released in 2001 as an add-on to Half-Life, Blue Shift is a return to the Black Mesa Research Facility in which you play as Barney Calhoun, the security guard sidekick who helped Gordon out of so many sticky situations.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Half-Life: Blue Shift Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- CPU: 800 mhz processor.
- RAM: 128 MB RAM.
- GPU: 32mb+ video card.
- Hard Drive Space: 177.44 MB.
How to Download & Install Half-Life: Blue Shift
Before starting your Half-Life: Blue Shift Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to Half-Life Blue Shift“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.
Note: When in game, go to ‘configuration’ > ‘video’ > ‘video modes’ > and click on “OpenGL” and select 1280×960. This will make the game run properly once starting a new game. We noticed the game also tends to show a black screen when trying to pause the game with the ESC game for windows 10. At this time, we don’t have a solution for the menu black screen. However, the game is still playable.