LEGO The Incredibles Free Download
Located on this page is a LEGO The Incredibles Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Experience the thrilling adventures of the Parr family as they conquer crime and family life through both Disney-Pixar films The Incredibles and Incredibles 2, in a LEGO® world full of fun and humor. LEGO® The Incredibles allows players to explore action-packed story levels and an epic hub world – including Municiberg, as they use their unique “Super” abilities to bring the city’s Super Villains to justice. Gamers can also team up with family and friends in 2 player co-op to assemble incredible LEGO® builds!
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your LEGO The Incredibles Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit).
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400) or equivalent, AMD Athlon X4 740 (2 * 3200) or equivalent.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560 (1024 MB), Intel Iris Pro 5200 (shared), Radeon HD 5850 (1024 MB).
- Hard Drive Space: 13.76 GB.
How to Download & Install LEGO The Incredibles
Before starting your LEGO The Incredibles Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click “extract to LEGO The Incredibles (v184.108.40.206857)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.