Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Free Download
Located on this page is a Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition was developed by Dovetail Games and published by Microsoft Studios. Its release aired on December 2014 for Windows PC. In the game, players can take off from anywhere in the world, flying some of the world’s most iconic aircraft to any one of 24,000 destinations. Players can take the control of aircraft’s such as the 747 jumbo jet, F/A-18 Hornet, P-51D Mustang, EH-101 helicopter and others – an aircraft for every kind of flying and adventure. Players can also select any starting location, set the time, the season, and the weather. Take off from one of more than 24,000 airports and explore a world of aviation beauty that has entranced millions of plane fans from across the globe.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Any single core CPU @ 2.0 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card @ 256 MB VRAM with DirectX 9.0.
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB.
How to Download & Install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition
Before starting your Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Microsoft Flight Simulator X – Steam Edition“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.