Minecraft Free Download
Located on this page is a Minecraft Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Minecraft was released on May 2009, and was available for download and purchase on PC. Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft allow players to build with a variety of different cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat. Multiple gameplay modes are available, including a survival mode where the player must acquire resources to build the world and maintain health, a creative mode where players have unlimited resources to build with and the ability to fly, an adventure mode where players can play custom maps created by other players, a spectator mode where players can freely move throughout a world without being affected by gravity or collisions, and a hardcore mode, where the player is only given one life. The PC version of the game is noted for its modding scene, where users create new gameplay mechanics, items, and assets for the game.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Minecraft Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium D, AMD Athlon 64 @ 2.6 GHz.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400.
- Hard Drive Space: 160 MB GB.
How to Download & Install Minecraft
Before starting your Minecraft Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the “Minecraft 1.12.2.exe” file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Double click on the .exe file, and run it. An installation window should pop up. Click “Next”, then “Next” again. Make sure that “Create a Desktop icon” is checked, and click “Next” again. Finally, click “install”, and wait for the game to install.
- Once the game is done installing, click “Finish”, and launch the game.
- Once the game launches, type in any username you desire, then click “Play”. Click “Play” again, and wait for the game to start.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.