Minecraft Story Mode Free Download
Located on this page is a Minecraft Story Mode Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
This Download of Minecraft Story Mode Contains ALL EPISODES. Minecraft Story Mode was developed and published by Telltale Games. Its release aired on October 2015, and was available for download and purchase on PC. As opposed to the original Minecraft, Minecraft Story Mode is a comedy-drama adventure video game that is divided amongst several episodes. Players will obtain items, solve certain puzzles, and converse with characters through conversation trees. Doing so will teach players more about what is occurring within the plot of the game, as well as help them decide in what actions to take next. The actions that players choose to pursue will impact current events within the game, as well as future events. Concepts that are implemented within the original Minecraft will also be used within the game, such as building and crafting.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Minecraft Story Mode Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000.
- RAM: 3 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 720, AMD Radeon HD 3800 series.
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB.
How to Download & Install Minecraft Story Mode
Before starting your Minecraft Story Mode Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Minecraft – Story Mode“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you are having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.