NBA Playgrounds Free Download
Located on this page is a NBA Playgrounds Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
NBA Playgrounds was developed by Saber Interactive and published by Mad Dog Games. Its release aired on May 2017 for Windows PC. Classic NBA arcade action is back! Take your “A” game to the playground and beat the best in high-flying 2-on-2 basketball action. Practice your skills offline, play with up to three others on your PC, or take your talents online to posterize your opponents with acrobatic jams and ridiculous displays of skill.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your NBA Playgrounds Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 @ 2.93 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB.
How to Download & Install NBA Playgrounds
Before starting your NBA Playgrounds Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to NBA Playgrounds“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If you are having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.