Need for Speed Carbon Free Download
Located on this page is a Need for Speed Carbon Free Download! Scroll down below for additional information to the game, minimum PC specifications, steps for installation, and an UploadHaven download to the game itself!
About the Game…
Need for Speed Carbon was developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts. Its release aired on October 2006 for PC. What starts in the city is settled in the canyons in Need for Speed Carbon. It immerses you into the world’s most dangerous, adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals’ neighborhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve. Represent your car class, your crew, and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games. Strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you win races and customize your cars.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Need for Speed Carbon Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.7 GHz.
- RAM: 512 GB RAM.
- GPU: Video card must be 512 MB+ and should be DirectX 9-compatible.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB.
How to Download & Install Need For Speed Carbon
Before starting your Need for Speed Carbon Free Download: Remember to disable any form of antivirus before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program, after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Need for Speed Carbon“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the setup. Double click on the setup, and run it. Let the game install.
- Once the game is done installing, click finish. You can now play the game, enjoy! If your having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.